Cleaning Kits for Brother Printers
- A Simple fix for cleaning Brother desktop printers. (Printer must be clear of all error messages before use)
- Contains everything you need to quickly unblock inkjet printers and fix streaky or discoloured print.
- Compatible with dye, pigment, sublimation and edible inks
- Safe, alcohol-free formula dissolves ink within 30mins of application
- Comes with comprehensive instructions and troubleshooting tips, plus fantastic after-sales tech support
- Established in 2008. Get in touch with our UK-based customer service by email or telephone: we’d love to help you fix your printer!
- Perfect for preparing a printer for CISS installation
- 150ml is sufficient for 30 cleans
- How-to videos and MSDS available online
- All water-based inks (dye, pigment, sublimation, edible)
- Printer must be clear of all error messages before use, including “clean printer head”
- We strongly recommend using fresh ink after cleaning
- NB. INKvestment printers require a piece of wider tubing: we send this free of charge upon request
If your printer has streaky or discoloured printouts which cannot be fixed with the printer’s own cleaning cycle this kit allows you to clean the head manually by injecting fluid through the head.
The fluid dissolves dried ink and purges air from the head and can also be used to revive the capping station sponge. This kit has been developed since 2008 to be fast, effective and safe.
Printer cleaning requires a supply of fresh ink and carries a small risk of damage to the printer. As such, we recommend using cleaning when other methods (such as the inbuilt cleaning function) have already been tried, and when the printer has no functional use unless fixed.
Keep out of the reach of children. Eye protection must be worn.