Our kits are only useful if they clean your printer, so we will send a £10.00 refund if you are unsuccessful, no matter what. We will try to help with technical advice initially, so try the overnight cleaning method and the troubleshooting tips first. To make a claim, contact us:
Tel: 0113 3230720
Terms & Conditions
‘Perfect Print’ Guarantee
Our kits are only useful if they clean your printer, so we will send a £10.00 refund if you are unsuccessful, no matter what. We will try to help with technical advice initially, so try the overnight cleaning method and the troubleshooting tips first. To make a claim, contact us by email or call 0113 3230720
- 1 claim per customer
- Claims must be made within 1 month of delivery
Printhead cleaning fluid is non-toxic but the following safety information applies:
- Keep all components out of the reach of children
- In case of skin contact rinse with clean water
- Wear eye protection during use. In case of eye contact, rinse with clean water for 15 mins
- If swallowed, drink 500ml water
- Seek medical attention if you feel unwell
- Download MSDS
The print head cleaning kits have been designed and tested to be safe to use on inkjet print heads but Printhead Hospital accept no liability for damage caused by them or the cleaning service. If you have any questions please contact us beforehand.
We are not responsible for the content of external websites.
- Using this site does not require account creation. We keep a record of your purchases from us but because we use Paypal, your financial details are not passed on to us.
- We do not have a mailing list. If we ever decide to create one we will ask your permission first. Likewise, we won’t share your details with any third parties without your permission.
Your Information & How We Use It
Name, Address and payment details
All orders are processed via Amazon, and we adhere to their privacy rules
We try to ensure that all personal information we hold is accurate and up to date. We hold this information securely and in accordance with the relevant laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We do not have a mailing list or retain data with a view to creating one at a later date. Our correspondance with you is either reactive (e.g. technical enquiries) or via Amazon to check that you’re happy with your purchase
Like many website owners, we use Google Analytics to anonymously monitor traffic and user behaviour on our website. This tool does not collect any personally identifiable information. However, if you do not want to be included in our Analytics data, you can opt out of Google Analytics using this browser add-on.
Information Security & Fraud Prevention
In order to secure all the transactions and sensitive information processed via this website, we employ the services of a GeoTrust SSL certificate.
We take the risk of internet fraud very seriously. If we believe that an order has been placed fraudulently or that our website has been abused in any way, we reserve the right to share any relevant information with third-party fraud prevention companies (including banks) and the police.
Leeds, LS11 9RT.